David Befort is a financial expert and the Founder and CEO of Max Performance Financial. His company specializes in life insurance strategies and wealth education for all kinds of people. Much of his experience comes from working as a Life Insurance Producer for Lafayette Life Insurance Company.
David had a long career in the United States Air Force, and he is the current Inspector General for the MN ANG/133rd Airlift Wing. Before that, he was a pilot and an officer for over 10 years.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How David Befort went from pilot to CEO
- Why life insurance is commonly misunderstood and how it should be used
- The keys to wealth building
- Three books that David recommends for life and finance
- David’s principles and philosophies that came from working in the military
- Nuggets of wisdom for dealing with money
In this episode…
Life insurance is not an interesting topic for most people. Everyone is looking to have more money, but we can miss some of the best opportunities. Some of the more boring topics fail to capture our interest. We would rather hear about the exciting new strategies that promise quick returns than the reliable but less captivating models. But what if life insurance could hold that opportunity?
David Befort built his business around this idea. He has experience in the life insurance industry and has found ways to put his money to work. Now that he’s found success, he offers the same strategy to anyone willing to listen. So, want to know how he does it?
In this episode of The Sleep For Side Hustlers Podcast, Riley Jarvis and Anthony Rodriguez speak with David Befort, the Founder and CEO of Max Performance Financial, to hear how he uses life insurance. They go over his strategy and how to put your money to work using life insurance policies. They dive into topics of wealth management, the military, and why you should question what you think you know. Check out this episode to hear the rest!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Max Performance Financial
- David A. Befort, Jr. on LinkedIn
- David Befort’s email: [email protected]
- David Befort on YouTube
- Sleep For Side Hustlers
- Riley Jarvis on LinkedIn
- Anthony Rodriguez on LinkedIn
- Riley Jarvis’ email: [email protected]
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Naked Communist: Exposing Communism and Restoring Freedom by W. Cleon Skousen, Paul B. Skousen, and Tim McConnehey
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant: Rich Dad’s Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is sponsored by Sleep For Side Hustlers.
At Sleep For Side Hustlers, we help side hustle entrepreneurs, including rideshare drivers, gig workers, e-commerce store owners, Airbnb hosts, crypto traders, and product flippers, to be more productive and make more money by transforming their sleep with our best-in-class individualized sleep training.
Riley Jarvis is the CEO and Founder of Sleep For Side Hustlers, with more than seven years of experience studying sleep and biohacking. From his online course to Riley’s Executive Sleep Coaching, we have a solution to suit any sleep need you might have.
Do you want to become a productivity machine, make genius business decisions, stop stress, build better relationships, and even ramp up your revenue?
All you need is a good night’s sleep.