Wiktor Romanowicz is an entrepreneur and a growth consultant, working independently and with the salesprocess.io team. He is the Founder of PT Accelerator and works hands-on with fitness trainers to remain stable outside the gym. He has developed a unique process for securing predictable sales and refining processes for SaaS businesses. Some of his clients have seen up to seven figures in growth.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Wiktor Romanowicz’s background and how he got into entrepreneurship
- How being a fitness entrepreneur is different than other fields
- The transformation stories of Wiktor and his clients
- Different tactics for getting the best ROI for your clients
- What Wiktor does in his spare time to increase his performance
- How do you enter the “flow” state as an entrepreneur?
- The power of reading books to expand your knowledge
In this episode…
While there’s no right way to be an entrepreneur, there are many ways to be better. Small areas that need improvement or unrefined simple strategies can hold back both startups and driven individuals from seeing real growth. The key is to grow both inside and outside of your career, as one ultimately influences the other. Industries can vary quite a lot, but Wiktor Romanowicz has been able to apply his principles to multiple types of businesses.
As a young entrepreneur himself, Wiktor has the practical knowledge it takes to serve as a consultant for SaaS companies and fitness trainers. He’s discovered valuable principles that remain universal, focusing on the client as the best way to increase ROI. So what are some of his ideas, and what holes do you have in your strategy?
Riley Jarvis sits down with Wiktor Romanowicz to discuss entrepreneurship and the best ways to improve your business. The two start with Wiktor’s work with fitness trainers and businesses and break down how he helped them both. Then, they go through many topics, including getting into a “flow” state, the importance of reading for career improvement, and treating each customer like they’re your last. Check out this episode of The Sleep For Side Hustler Podcast to hear it all for yourself!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Wiktor Romanowicz
- Wiktor Romanowicz on Facebook
- Wiktor Romanowicz on LinkedIn
- Sleep For Side Hustlers
- Riley Jarvis on LinkedIn
- Riley Jarvis’ email: email@example.com
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Y Combinator
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is sponsored by Sleep For Side Hustlers.
At Sleep For Side Hustlers, we help side hustle entrepreneurs, including rideshare drivers, gig workers, e-commerce store owners, Airbnb hosts, crypto traders, and product flippers, to be more productive and make more money by transforming their sleep with our best-in-class individualized sleep training.
Riley Jarvis is the CEO and Founder of Sleep For Side Hustlers, with more than seven years of experience studying sleep and biohacking. From his online course to Riley’s Executive Sleep Coaching, we have a solution to suit any sleep need you might have.
Do you want to become a productivity machine, make genius business decisions, stop stress, build better relationships, and even ramp up your revenue?
All you need is a good night’s sleep.